APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS POSITION.
Neighbors For Kids is currently hiring a part-time cook. Required: One year restaurant cook, kitchen manager, cafeteria cook, or institutional cook experience; high school diploma or GED; pass company background check. If applicant has lived outside Oregon, pass Federal Bureau of Investigation background check. Food Handler’s Card.
* Follow United States Department of Agriculture dietary guidelines.
* Plan and create supper and snack menu for after-school and summer programs.
* Prepare nutritious meals for children.
* Work as a team player.
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills daily.
* Serve meals.
* Encourage and provide healthy food choices for children.
* Maintain and clean kitchen facility.
Days and Hours: Monday to Friday.
To apply for employment, please complete and return the attached pdf to Neighbors For Kids at 634 SE Highway 101 in Depoe Bay: NFK Employment Application – 2015