*All volunteers are required to successfully pass a criminal background check.
If you’d like to volunteer with us, please call NFK Director Toby Winn at 541-765-8990 or go to the Contact Us page and send us a message indicating your interest in volunteering.
Volunteers are an enormous support for all of our programs. We can always use willing hands!
- Kids Zone Afterschool Program – Volunteers are needed to assist in organized activities, prepare and serve meals, attend various field trips, supervise sports/fitness activities, teach arts and crafts, to offer moral support and mentoring….and more!
- Academic Excellence & Achievement Program (AXAP) – Help our students succeed in school by tutoring in reading and math, providing homework help or assisting with project-based learning. Join the team; we are an extension of the classroom!
- Rowing Club – If you love the outdoors, this is the activity for you. We always need volunteer drivers and adult supervisors for the childrens’ various water activities.
- Parent Committees – By 2012, NFK will be forming Parent Committees to support NFK and focus on important efforts, such as local fundraising events, public relations & marketing, research into launching a public charter school and more… Join us to make a difference in the lives of your children!
- 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament Committee – Community volunteers are needed for this committee as we plan our next golf tournament fundraising event. Please help us raise much needed funds and make this event a great success in 2013!